AEHIT Awards Nominations Now Open
By: Zach Donisch, Director of Membership, AEHIS, AEHIT, AEHIA
AEHIT recently opened nominations for three annual IT project awards. AEHIT members and foundation firms can nominate provider organizations who have delivered on innovative and challenging projects that represent transformation within healthcare. These awards recognize AEHIT member achievements within the healthcare IT space, and celebrate those transforming the healthcare technology space.
AEHIT’s three awards highlight top performing teams and organizations:
- The HIT Innovative Project of the Year award recognizes a healthcare delivery organization that has demonstrated value through innovation application of technology in support of strategic business objectives.
- The award for Patient Digital Experience Project of the Year recognizes a healthcare delivery organization that has made a foundational move towards enhancing the patient experience.
- Finally, the Infrastructure/Application Development Project of the Year award recognizes a healthcare delivery organization that has designed or built infrastructure or applications that have tangible results for their organization.
The AEHIT IT Project Awards will be awarded at the AEHIT 2018 Fall Summit in San Diego, Calif., on Nov. 1. Summit registration is currently open, and early bird pricing is still in effect – sign up now to get the best deal on everything from registration, hotels and flights. Click here for more information and to register for the AEHIT 2018 Fall Summit.
Submit your nominations for the AEHIT IT Project Awards before the deadline on Aug. 15 for an opportunity to recognize excellence within your own organization or your outstanding peers who are making major advances in healthcare IT.
More AEHIT News Volume 2, No. 3:
- AEHIT Members Invited to CHIME Advocacy Summit – Chris Cook, VP of AEHIS, AEHIT and AEHIA, with a forward by Clint Perkinson, AEHIT Board Vice Chair
- Register Now for the 2018 AEHIT Fall Summit – Zach Donisch, Membership Director, AEHIS, AEHIT, AEHIA
- Your Email Address Is a Lot of Things, but It’s Not Your Digital Identity– Gus Malezis, President and CEO of Imprivata
Looking to contribute to the AEHITechnology Newsletter? Email your contributions to [email protected].