The AEHIT Foundation is a non-profit organization comprised of select healthcare information technology vendors and professional services firms. AEHIT Foundation members benefit from the unique opportunity to partner and collaborate with member CTOs and other top level IT executives.
Foundation partners become an integral part of the organization enabling them to connect frequently with active and engaged healthcare IT leaders through organization-sponsored education and events.
Benefits of membership include:
- Two registrations to AEHIT Annual Fall Summit
- Access to the AEHIT membership directory
- Access to the AEHIT website resources
- One online focus group with participation by AEHIT members
- One online educational webinar session (must be conducted in conjunction with an AEHIT member)
- Company logo prominently displayed on the AEHIT website
- Press release postings on the AEHIT website
Other Engagement Opportunities (additional fees apply):
- Access to the CHIME Cooperative Member Services Program, provided by CHIME Technologies
- Access to the CHIME Advisory Board Services Program
- Access to the CHIME Speakers Bureau
Annual Investment: $10,000 (per calendar year)