Serving on a board is a unique experience that allows you to network and connect with members and key decision makers throughout an organization. As we begin the last quarter of 2018, it’s time to choose new board members to help guide AEHIT forward. Members are encouraged to submit nominations for the 2019 AEHIT Board. Nominated members will run for one of two openings on the AEHIT Board, and serve a three-year term beginning January 1, 2019.
Candidates for election to the Board must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an AEHIT member in good standing for twelve consecutive months or more.
- Must actively participate in or facilitate events including Fall Summit attendance, online focus groups, committee work, online education for members, surveys, etc.
Meeting the criteria signifies you have engaged in or utilized member benefits and understand our mission as an organization. Your participation in committees and education clearly shows the importance you place on what AEHIT offers members. If you meet the criteria and would like to be a candidate, please submit your application along with the following documents here by October 5, 2018:
- A brief biographical sketch (less than one page)
- A brief statement explaining:
- Why you would like to serve on the Board
- What direction you envision for AEHIT
- Your Headshot
If you have any questions about the AEHIT Board, don’t hesitate to reach out to Director of Membership Zach Donisch at [email protected].