Board Nominations & Criteria
Elected board members serve one three year term and are not eligible for consecutive terms. Nominations for the 2020-2023 term close on August 30, with elections to follow. The next term officially begins on January 1, 2020.
As an AEHIT Board member, duties include:
- Participation in monthly one-hour board conference calls
- Providing general guidance and direction on matters affecting the growth and development of the organization
- Possibly performing additional duties related to representing the association as requested by the chair or staff
- Additional support and time may be required of each board member on committees or other involvement
- Committee positions are determined at the beginning of each calendar year
- Total time requirement: 2-3 hours per month, and additional time depending on committee involvement
Candidates for election to the board must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been an active member for the past year
- Must have participated in any of the following: committee work, Fall Summit, educational webinars, online focus groups, surveys, collaboration with peers, etc.
If you meet the AEHIT Board nomination criteria and are interested in board service, please complete the following before our deadline of August 23, 2019: