CHIME Career Development Miniseries-Employee Well-being – The links between recognition and retention
Recognition efforts have been proven to be one of the most effective and affordable ways to improve employee well-being, encouraging cultural transformation. Join the discussion on April 14, 2023, at 1:00 pm EST, to discuss how to recognize employees to enrich their well-being and increase engagement and commitment to stay.
- Understand how employee recognition and well-being are associated.
- Recognize the relationship between well-being and critical business outcomes, including employee engagement and retention.
- Identify the steps leaders should take to increase the well-being of their employees through recognition
- Yuri Campbell, FCHIME, FACHE, CHCIO, CISSP, PMP, PMI-ACP, CDH-E
- Senior Director, Clinical Solution Delivery at WellMed Medical Management, Inc.
Start Date: 04/14/2023
Event Type: AEHIT LIVE Webinar , Archived
Please login or become a member to view register