CISA 405d Workgroup
AEHIS member and Public Policy Chair Erik Decker, CISO at the University of Chicago School of Medicine offers you an insider’s look into an important initiative underway at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) that could have important implications for you and your role as a critical member of your organization’s IT team. HHS has stood up a working group with the private sector to develop an implementation guide to help healthcare providers adopt and apply the NIST cybersecurity framework to a healthcare setting. During this webex you will learn:
- Why HHS decided to do this.
- How AEHIS is helping shaping the outcome of this deliverable.
- What this new guide will mean to healthcare organizations across the nation.
- What this could mean for healthcare audits moving forward.
- When you can expect to see the guide finalized.
Start Date: 09/26/2017
Event Type: AEHIT LIVE Webinar , Archived
Erik Decker, CISO, University of Chicago School of Medicine & AEHIS Public Policy Chair
Julie Chua, Manager, HHS Risk Managent at U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services