All events are in Eastern Time (ET) unless otherwise noted in the event description.
- Start: 08/16/2019 11:00am
- End: 12:00pm
- Event Type: AEHIT LIVE
- Session Speaker(s):
Clint Adkins, Coretek Practice Leader Cloud Services
Bots can empower healthcare organizations to build and deploy an AI-powered, compliant, conversational healthcare experience at scale. The service combines built-in medical intelligence with natural language capabilities, extensibility tools and compliance constructs, allowing healthcare organizations to give people access to trusted and relevant healthcare services and information.
* Deliver intelligent, conversational healthcare experiences at scale
* Empower healthcare organizations to build and extend intelligent health assistants
* Leverage secure and compliant platforms
The goal of the session is;
* Share lessons learned deploying Bot technical at a large IDN.
* Have an open dialogue to share thoughts on if this technology provides value.
* Discuss when it makes sense and when it might not to use a Bot technology.
- Start: 11/03/2019
- End: 11/06/2019
- Event Type: In-Person Event
Fall SummitHealthcare applications leaders are faced with keeping up-to-date with the latest and greatest in applications management, while also dealing with the day-to-day hustle and bustle of healthcare. It is critical that you deliver excellent customer service while dealing with everything from internal software miscues to keeping up with continual upgrades. In addition, you must keep up with ever-changing healthcare regulations such as Meaningful Use and MACRA. As an applications leader, you must remain adaptable to new software and systems that can ease the burden on your care providers, while ensuring these solutions fit into your overall organization strategy. Read More and Register